Retired Apparatus

Apparatus from past

Retired Apparatus

 
 
 Our  second Engine 111 which was purchased in 1972 equipment to hold 750 gallons of water. This engine was in service from 1972 - 1993 and then was sold in 1999 to the state of Arkansas.


 Our second Tanker 11 which was purchased from Grumman a 1983 Fire Cat with 1500 gallon tank. This tanker was in service from 1984 - 2004.


 Our first Utility 11 which was purchased in 1978 a 1968 5/4 ton Kaiser Jeep from Civil Defense. Utility 11 was in service from 1978 - 1999 and then was sold in 1999 to Brunswick Fire Co., Brunswick, MD (Frederick County).


 Brush 115, 1969 GMC 3/4 ton truck equipment with a 500 gpm front mount pump was purchased from W.H. Davis Co. for total of $6,371. It replace our 1954 Chevy 3/4 ton Service truck that we purchased from Lineboro Fire company, Lineboro, MD.


 Our first Tanker 11, 1966 Chevrolet, which was purchased from Wantz Chevrolet for $9,425. This tanker was equipped by Barton-American Fire Equipment which included a 300 gpm pump and 1400 gallon tank. This tanker was in service from 1966  - 1984 and was then sold to a company from Durham, North Carolina.

 Our first Engine 111 was purchased in April 1957, being a 1957 GMC Chassis which was purchased from Glenn L. Beam Inc, from Gettysburg, PA and equipped by Barton-American Fire Fighting Equipment for $15,500. This engine was in service from 1957 - 1972 and it was then sold to a company in Oakland, MD.